- G&V Line Iadera d.o.o. for maritime affairs, tourism, trade and services
- Poljana Natka Nodila 7, 23 000 Zadar, Croatia
- TIN: 16518780172
- VAT number: HR16518780172
- Data protection contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Controller is dedicated to protecting your personal data and your personal data is therefore processed in complete accordance with the principles of the European Union Data Protection Regulation 2016/679.
This Declaration enters into force from the date of its publication. About any significant change to this Declaration you will be informed on our homepage of our website or via e-mail.
Publishing date: 15.04.2019.
We only collect data that is necessary for the purpose of processing and your data is adequately protected against any abuse and loss.
Hereby we would like you to inform you about:
- what personal data we collect and how, for what purposes, on what legal basis, how long do we store them?
- how do we protect your data?
- with whom we share your data and for what purposes?
- what are your legal rights and how can you realize them?
Our services are intended for persons aged 16 or over. Should we determine that we collect data from persons under the age of 16, we will remove them from our system.
What personal data do we collect and how, for what purposes, on what legal basis, how long do we store them?
When you access and use our website we automatically collect the following information: the IP address you accessed our pages from, the address of the web page you came from to our web pages, the time and the duration of access, pages you visited on our website, which browser you use and cookies.
These data we use for the following purposes:
For the purpose of analyzing how the visitors use our web pages which enables us to improve them, so the visitors can use the pages properly.
- If you’ve accepted the cookie setup, we store cookies to your computer, which allows us to recognize your computer on your next visit.
- You can always restrict the cookie setup as well as their processing, and here you can see how.
- We store your data for 2 years, but if you delete a cookie, we can no longer identify you.
- or the purpose of targeted advertising, in order to offer you suitable ads, based on the analysis of your interest
- The legal basis for processing is a Consent.
- We share this information with the provider of targeted advertising.
- We set cookies upon receiving your Consent, if you delete these cookies, we can no longer use them for processing.
- Your data is stored until you delete it in your browser or 13 months after installation
- For the purpose of protecting the website and fixing any website malfunction
- The legal basis for processing is the legitimate interest of the controller.
- We share this information with the provider of IT hosting services and site maintenance services
- Data records are stored on server for not longer than 2 years
When submitting an inquiry using a web form on our website directly from you we gather: name and surname, e-mail address and the inquiry content.
We use this data:
For the purpose of providing information and communication related to your inquiry
- The legal basis of processing is the legitimate interest of the controller.
- The data is stored for 2 year.
Your inquiry can be related to provision of services for which we need additional information. If that is the case, we will inform you about the data protection concerning the processing necessary for such services.
If you submit a complaint to our services directly from you we collect: name and surname, e-mail address, your physical address and your phone number.
We use this data:
In order to handle the written complaint about our services
- Its processing is determined by law (Consumer Protection Act)
- The data is stored for 2 year.
When you sign up for buying the ticket directly from you we collect: e-mail address.
We use this data for:
Sending you receipt and electronic ticket
- The legal basis here is the contract
- The data is stored for 2 years
When you make online payments we collect the information that is necessary to execute authorization and payment
This data is being collected and saved directly by the online payment provider and the Controller has no access to them.
We do not process profiling and do not make automated decisions based on profiles.
What are cookies
Cookies are a small piece of data that we store on your computer when you visit our web site and they enable us to recognize you as you come back to our site again. They contain a very small amount of data and do not contain any of the personal information you submit when using services on our website.
Cookies can be stored temporarily (used only during one sigular visit to the website) or permanently, which means that they remain stored after you visit a website and used for later visits to the same website.
Deleting and blocking the cookies
When you visit our website we ask of you a permission to store the cookies on your computer. In case you decline it we store on your computer only those cookies that are necessary for the website to function correctly.
If you do not want to accept cookies and do not agree to use them, you can delete all cookies or block them completely in your browser and the instructions on how to do it in your browser can be found under the following links:
If you delete or disable cookies we cannot assure the proper functioning of some parts of our web pages.
Third party cookies
Service provider: Google Analytics
Targeted third-party advertising
Service provider: Google Adwords
Service provider: Facebook (Facebook Pixel)
- Facebook gathers information about your interests and connects them with your data saved on your Facebook profile. The processing can be limited here
Information about how you can turn off the cookies for different services can be found on:
How do we protect your data?
We continuously work on the appropriate technical, organizational and personnel improvements in order to protect the collected personal data and to prevent unauthorized access to personal data or their loss.
Access to the website is secured from the theft of the data, with an appropriate level of encryption and protected by a secure protocol (HTTPS).
The data on computer servers is stored in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access and misuse.
The access to the data is granted only to the authorized controller and to the authorized personnel of the service provider. All persons given access to your personal data are obligated by their contracts to maintain confidentiality of the data and to provide adequate protection.
With whom do we share your data and for what purposes?
The Controller cannot distribute, rent or in any other way share your personal data with third parties, except for the purposes of processing listed in Data Protection Declaration.
The data is shared with the providers of the IT services and of the services that analyze the visits and the use of the website.
The data we share are only those necessery for third party services and it is the third party legal obligation to use them only for purposes stated in the legal agreement.
What are your data subject legal rights and how can you realize them?
You have the right to request access to your personal data, to change and delete your personal data or to limit their processing. You also have the right to file a complaint.
In case of data processing that is legally based on Consent, you can withdraw your Consent at any time, partially or completely, but bear in mind that the withdrawal of Consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of personal data until the withdrawal enters into effect.
In the event of a data erasure request we will inform you if we are obligated to store the data, which data we are unable to delete, and what is the deadline and legal basis for data retention.
You can accomplish all your rights deriving from the Decree by submitting a request for exercising rights to email@example.com
The Controller will respond to your request within a month of receiving it, and the deadline may be extended for up to two months, depending on the complexity of the request.
If we are unable to confirm that you are the owner of the personal information that your request relates to, we will not be able to meet your request.
If you feel that your rights have been violated, you have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory body – The Personal Data Protection Agency.
For any additional information concerning the data protection you can always contact the Controller using the contact information listed on our web site.